Thursday, August 30, 2007

Buzzing About Books

It is quite exciting to create a blog focused on children's literature. I have been blogging for a few years but not about kids' books! I want this blog to be a reflection and resource for those interested in children's literature. I hope this blog will help teachers, librarians, parents, and students learn more about the awesome world of books! My desire is that this blog might inspire a student to pick up a book, or a parent to read aloud a book to his/her child, or help a teacher/librarian to find that just right book to turn a student on to reading. What a powerful force books are. Join me with your comments or suggestions as I "buzz" about books!

1 comment:

Jen Robinson said...

Just want across your blog, and wanted to say "welcome!" We have very similar missions for our blogs, and I'll certainly be checking back. Thanks so much for linking to mine. Have a great weekend!